Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Duration: Full time.
- Production Planning and Scheduling Experience Min 3-5yrs
- Monitor resolve system errors disruptions
- Document resolution Manage Incident as per ITIL lifecycle Liaise with upstream data providers to resolve issues
- Respond to and solve inquiries and operations requested by users
- Document Review handling and resolution steps for support scenarios
- Prepare and present stability reports and presentations
- Analyze Alert and Stability trends and make recommendations
- Investigate root cause of the issues Inform and educate developers about the cause so that developers and mitigate the root cause
- Automate Resolution of common problems
- Routine investigations
- Routine user requests using scripts or available programming platform
- Lead reliability or business driven projects
- Perform reliability engineering You will work closely with engineering development teams to design build and maintain systems and help them decide on products to use schema design and query tuning
- You will troubleshoot issues across the entire stack hardware software application and network
- You will mentor other SREs on standard methodology for everything from monitoring to troubleshooting complex code and database issues
- You will identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company scope and create automation for deployment management and visibility of our services
- Represent the SRE organization in design reviews and operational readiness exercises for new and existing services
- Participate in on call rotation and periodic conference calls with other specialists from other time zones
- Hands on experience with UNIX
- Hands on experience with SQL based database
- Three Tier Support experience with DBs such as IBM DB2 Sybase Mongo Green Plum KDB
- Familiar with Financial Products like Equity and Fixed Income securities different type of risks in an investment bank Trade flow
- Should be able to contribute in system design and architecture with strong database knowledge
- Knowledge of Automation Related activities using scripting languages such as Python Bash Perl Ruby
- Experience using Enterprise Tools such as App Dynamic Grafana Splunk Dynatrace Awareness of and ability to reason about modern software systems architectures including load balancing queueing caching distributed systems failure modes generally micro services and so on
- Deep understanding of operating system level concepts such as processes memory allocation and the network stack understanding of how applications are affected by the above and ability to debug same
- Generally speaking practical experience running large scale online systems is always an advantage
What we Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.