- Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new products/tech
- Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories
- Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully
engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: .Net
and MS SQL Server.
- Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and
meet challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Works with IT counterparts and business partners to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implemen ted through business processes work on solutioning the needs into IT;
- Demonstrate new functionality to showcase achievements;
- As a Product Owner create and maintain a Prioritized Backlog with at least 3 sprints worth of Ready for Dev user stories. Is eag er to mature and perfect requirements to unleash development productivity/throughput; allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework. Gauges the required level of backlog detail based on feature team needs;
- Creates and maintains detailed and well written Epics, Features and Users Stories up to date in TFS in order to have consiste nt communication with all interested parties;
- Product Ownership: Understands and is able to explain the Business Goals being implemented by your feature team in each release;
- Partner with the Scrum team members, program managers, solution architects and business on transforming Product Vision into Product Releases;
- Communicate with precision: Crafts high quality and detailed diagrams, reports and presentations as needed.
- Masters verbal communication and presentations in various
- Is able to work in flexible hours to accommodate time zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre).