Role: Product Owner – Cards & Payments Domain
Position: Full time
Relocation: Candidate can relocate
Experience in Cards Issuing/Acquiring or Payments domain working with leading Banks/processors.
- Prior experience as Product owner in Cards & Payments/Banking domain projects.
- Basic understanding of Cards Issuing and Payments ecosystem and the common terminologies used
- Understanding of ATM applications and its interface with Switch Platform is mandatory
- Knowledge of setting up and Debit & Credit card product is required
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Responsible for prioritizing the backlog, creating and accepting user stories.
- Lead a cross-functional team comprised of internal employees and external contractors.
- Lead the building, maintenance and re/prioritizing the Program Backlog into stories for implementation based on user value and time.
- Gather business requirements from various departments and prioritize them
- Facilitate release planning, sprint planning, and retrospectives and responsible for creating tasks and writing stories.
- Analyze operating procedures and policies on an ongoing basis.
- Gather user business requirements by meeting business users and generated business models and use cases.
- Conduct individual and group (JAD) sessions with business and technical units including directorial leaders.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Delivering the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Strategic thinking and product management
- Overall understanding of various technologies and their frameworks.
- Should have vast experience using Agile tools.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- `This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.