Product Owner Payments | 9 to 12 years | Bengaluru & Chennai
- 8+ years of banking experience.
- Lead the agile team as Product Owner to deliver the product build roadmap to support the business growth and strategy.
- Work with our Product, Service & Client Implementation and Operations teams to document business requirements for new products and platforms or for enhancements to existing products and processes.
- Work with Business Analysts to interpret business requirements for technical teams and assist them in requirements understanding and finalise on User Stories. Translate technical alternatives and solution plans to business teams and assist business teams in understanding the impact.
- Develop product delivery roadmap; align with product/ sales commercialisation strategy.
- Responsible for quality delivery of Product projects as per agreed scope, budget & timelines.
- Responsible for successful platform rollouts to countries.
- Responsible for annual platform review.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Degree in Business or equivalent disciplines. Degree in Information Technology is an advantage
- Prior experience on Payments Product is a plus
- Working knowledge of ISOXML 20022 formats for Cash Management is Mandatory
- Good understanding of API and how these are used in the Banking sector
- Strong Product management, Project management, and analytical problem-solving skills and use of relevant tools
- Solid product management experience in implementing medium-large scale product enablers and platforms in the transaction banking area and across multiple countries
- Good knowledge of global cash management practices
- Ability to work to tight timelines and at the same time produces a quality deliverable
- Ability to engage stakeholders within business, operations and technology
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
August 31, 2020