The Applied Innovation Exchange is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity to work with our UK team in our innovation exchange in the heart of London. You’ll be part of a small team of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve tough problems and meet real customer needs.
You will have a passion for innovation and emerging technology and embrace working with new ideas and methods. You will be comfortable working in an ambitious, start-up style culture where you will play a part in our future strategy and growth.
You will work alongside clients, account execs, innovation strategists, engineers and product designers to ideate, experiment, and build rapid proof of values and innovations for a range of clients leveraging the latest in technology.
Your primary role will be to work with our team, clients and partners to create new products, services and systems to drive meaningful change. As a product lead, you will lead the vision and roadmap for digital solutions for our clients and have a strong track record of doing so in a similar role. You should demonstrate an understanding and awareness of the value new technologies and business models can bring, and be able to communicate this in engaging ways to clients and internal stakeholders.
You get excited solving design, business and technology challenges by working hand in hand with customers to deliver unique experiences.
- You will work as both the product lead and scrum master to understand, scope and deliver projects that solve client’s problems using emerging technology, new business models or through user research and insights.
- You will lead a full stack team to design, develop, test, implement emerging technology solutions. Managing the team resource makeup, delivery timeframes and the quality of the end solution.
- You’ll guide, advise and persuade our clients to help them develop and stretch their thinking with innovation ideas and solutions around their business challenges
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the product owner community.
- Work closely with our teams to mentor and coach them. Participate in supporting and up-skilling junior consultants to better understand the approach to digital projects and development.
⦁ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, complimented by a positive attitude and entrepreneurial mindset
⦁ 2+ years experience delivering digital products, services and experiences in a similar role in creative agencies or product development teams
⦁ A deep understanding of design thinking and agile practices, and an understanding for how creative thinking can bring more value to our clients
⦁ An eye for detail, with excellent organizational, task management and planning skills
⦁ An ability to engage with, influence and energize C-suite level client stakeholders, partners and your team members
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs – written by engineers, for engineers: http://capgemini.github.io/
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm