Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate to lead a brand new team of Procurement Process Specialists for our new client – Nufarm.
Nufarm is a global company of Australian origin and provides a wide range of top quality crop protection products.
It is now ranked the 9th largest crop protection company in the world.
- Responsible for leading, motivating and managing Team
- Ensures KPIs are met, country specific or other special handling variances are processed according to defined procedures,
- Pays attention to keeping deadlines
- Responsible that cross-training occurs within Team to prevent reliance on key individuals
- Responsible for managing staff issues (timesheets, recruitment, managing overtime, holidays, appraisals, promotions, sickness, training, regular team meetings, etc.).
- Ensures that: process is controlled according to the agreed procedures and operating procedures are maintained, understood and followed by staff.
- Continually strives to simplify, standardize and improve processes across all OEs
- Continually considers improvement opportunities and encourages the team to do the same
- Identifies and reports to the Manager important process issues as well as recommends potential solutions.
- Prepares reports to the Manager or client
- First point of escalation in case of any operational issues
- University or college degree
- Strong leadership skills
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, out of which some in Procurement or AP
- Fluent oral and written skills in English
- Experience in implementing procedures
- In depth knowledge of functional systems processes and procedures related, but not limited, to processes in scope• Very good customer service skills and Client-focus attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.