The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team
Procurement sits in Operations and is a small but busy team supporting the procurement of IT services including a large managed services contract with a preferred supplier panel for IT Contractors. With Capgemini acquiring 3 companies over the last year and another one planned for later this year, there is a large amount of procurement integration activiities to be undertaken.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Drive to capture value and synergies of businesses acquired by Capgemini by coordinating, planning, and executing the procurement integration activities.
- The Procurement Integration Manager safeguards supply and supports the successful continuation of the acquired business. They ensure the organization is sustainably integrated in the group procurement standard operating model and ensures mitigation of supply risks & drives compliance roll-out.
- Be the central coordination and escalation point for all procurement integration issues, you will have direct responsibility to coordinate and manage the activities of the procurement workstream and team up with the Group procurement function and AU integration management office.
- The procurement integration manager s responsibility is to design and execute the agreed integration plan. He/she works closely with IMO manager from preparation of the integration plan up to and with post close execution, with the objective to realize the value creation from the acquisition in an effective way.
- Leads development and execution of a detailed communication plan addressing suppliers and internal stakeholder.
- Reports to Procurement country management, leads 1 team member
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Deal with uncertainty. Needs to balance the need for certainty with the need for action. Need to be comfortable with complexity and ambiguity and willing to make difficult decisions without complete information and act according.
- Complexity: Needs to be able to work in an effective and impactful way in complex governance models and matrix organization at both Capgemini and if applicable at acquired business. Can bridge and connect acquired company with applicable resources within Capgemini organization.
- Can do attitude using problem solving skills an ability to think creatively; takes ownership
- Takes a collaborative and engaging approach, building on best of acquisition and Capgemini
- Diplomatic and influencing skills in cross-cultural context; sensitive to (organizational) cultural differences.
- Works well under pressure. Conforms to timelines. Can make/drive decisions.
- Solid procurement knowledge and experience
- Strong drive and project management skills to bring structure whilst consciously navigating dependencies, priorities and bandwidth
- Contract management experience is a must
- Integration experience is considered an asset
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.