With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
The focus of your role:
The Procurement Category Buyer for External Resources, Professional Services and Training reports into the Procurement Category Manager Scandinavia and is responsible in bringing a step change in savings/value (e.g., quality, service, total vendor value) by working together with the local operations to deliver the projects and actions as agreed.
You will be responsible for the External Resources Category, Professional Services and training to ensure that savings realization is achieved. For local actions, you will be under the direction from the Category Manager, performs strategic supplier management, helps users in the writing of specifications, runs tenders, negotiates, formalizes contracts, monitors supplier performance, drives continuous improvement and innovation of the suppliers, and measures internal customer satisfaction.
- You will align with business objectives set by BU Heads to achieve best value for money.
- You will contribute, together with the Category Manager, to support management of Stakeholders ensuring the category strategy is understood and agreed.
- You will make yourself a key procurement contributor to any Capgemini country bids towards final clients, requiring respective Procurement category workforce to step in.
- You will take ownership for and implement agreed purchasing strategies; developing, extending and changing it as necessary; and working with the Category Manager ERPSTN to seek approval/commitment from the key business leaders.
- You will review and support category / market data and associated spend data analysis for management reporting.
- You will develop category input and initiatives into the budget process and forecasting Procurement cost savings initiatives. This will require category input from a global and regional level.
- You will work on maximizing spend coverage and compliance within the category.
- You will work on ensuring suppliers within category act according to Capgemini Values E.g. Code of Business Ethics, Anti Corruption Policy, Group Fair Competition Laws.
- You will contribute to the strategic direction of Capgemini Procurement and ensure that the procurement ategory strategy correlates with overall business initiatives.
- You will work with the Group team and the Category Manager ERPSTN to ensure policies and standards are developed and adhered to within category.
- You will manage projects within agreed timescales and budget when required, to develop the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- You will ensure that category savings targets and customer satisfaction requirements are met.
- Use appropriate risk management techniques to support the broader procurement strategy.
- You will ensure that Category Contract and Framework Agreements are developed appropriately at local level.
- You will be the Group Procurement Point of Contact towards stakeholders located in the country to facilitate supporting their business needs whatever Procurement category is related to, with relevant Procurement category workforce in charge.
- Experience in the External Resources Time and Material, Professional Services and Training procurement category.
- Preferable IT Consultancy Services Category specific experience including setting up statement of work agreements for both fixed price and time and material resource requests, strategic sourcing and proven ability to work in a logical and thorough way with ability to pay attention to details. A strong emphasis on risk management through negotiation of the appropriate contract terms and conditions.
- A track record of achievement of cost savings. Additionally, to measure and demonstrate improvements in customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative solutions to complicated purchasing initiatives, in a fast moving and demanding environment.
- Should be perceived as a hard and fair negotiator, who manages and develops suppliers to meet customer requirements.
- Good communication and networking skills and able to work effectively as either an individual or as part of a team in a matrix environment.
- Must be flexible and have strong influencing skills in order to use both a facilitative and directive approach to “sell” method to customers and negotiate with suppliers.
- Excellent inter-personal skills to become accepted in a challenging environment and driving change in a positive manner.
- Able to travel in Scandinavia and Finland.
- Native speaker and business fluent in English
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It is all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.