Procure to Pay | 9 to 11 years | Bengaluru
- Operates as Subject Matter Expert for P2P processes.
- Responsible for production Planning & meeting of KPI / SLA
- Responsible to develop & groom team members to grown within organization
- Responsible to update DTP & SOP in regular intervals
- Responsible to provide daily performance updates to both senior management & customer
- Responsible to maintain good rapport with the customer
- Responsible to initiate continuous process improvements within process thru different tools, such as six sigma
- Identify and communicate potential risks and failure points
- Will be first point of contact escalation for the team & Customer
- One to one performance feedback to team members on regular intervals
- Handles complex client specific queries, issues or escalations within the client context
- Drives process redesign to ensure improvement within client context
- Proven project management skills especially with complex engagements
- High Customer focus and ability to convert customer expectations into results or push back on unreasonable demands
- Establishes and monitors the control framework within the client processes context
- Manages the contract on a daily basis including operations and finance. manages complex operational issues and ensures that operations are run according to budget. Build and develops the team.
- Good knowledge on the GPM methodology and will be absorbed into delivery in the run phase.
- Very strong on the documentation of the processes. Experience in GPM transition (Alignment/ Impact Assessment) would be and added advantage, as he/ she will be driving the alignment exercise with support from two experienced R2R SME’s
- Strong Analytical skills include identifying, forecasting and resolving problems
- Multi-tasking & Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Sound People Management & Communication Skills
October 6, 2021