Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in the Procurement area
- Good knowledge of ARIBA is a must
- Pro-active thinking, independent worker (problem solving included), hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- People management skills (experience in team management will be an asset)
- Work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Supervises the team to deliver high quality, professional and customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed SLAs/KPIs
- Motivates team members on the daily basis and takes care of continuous development of the team members
- Demonstrates knowledge of respective Procurement processes and procedures and resolves complex queries and handles sensitive individual cases within the process
- Handles regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery
- Ensures that country specific or other special handling variances are processed according to defined procedures; Ensures process is controlled according to the agreed procedures
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).