Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
We currently offer a specific job in our Life Sciences division with a lot of variation and room for initiative and development. It is about a Process & Product Engineer job, which interfaces with Process Validation and puts you close to the production of some of the world’s most innovative production environments. We ensure that this project builds on the experience you have already gained and brings you into contact with new inspiring topics. If you recognize a possible next step in your career in this project, we would like to discover together with you how closely your profile matches the desired. Through this project, we launch your Capgemini Engineering career and we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- You are responsible for the development of a basis and a detailed design of process activities;
- You will have the opportunity to design equipment or processes for innovative solutions;
- You write the specifications, URS, datasheets, functional analyzes, …
- You take your responsibility in assessing process techniques and production documentation;
- You give priority to operational and EHS aspects;
- You carry out risk assessments;
- You coordinate and / or perform the process performance test;
- You work in close collaboration with many different departments: production, engineering, maintenance, EHS, QC, QA …;
- You ensure transfer with end users.
- You have a Master degree in Bio-engineering, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering or related domains;
- You speak and write fluently in both Dutch and English;
- You have previous experience in a GMP environment, preferably as a Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Chemical Engineer or in a related domain;
- You have a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, etc;
- You are mobile towards the province of Antwerp and / or Flemish Brabant.