Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Our Analytics & Insights Team is seeking a motivated and committed individual with Process Mining skillset to help in delivering meaningful business insight to our clients.
- Minimum one-year experience with Process Mining projects, preferred in IT
- Experience with one or more Process Mining tools (e.g. Disco, Minit, Celonis, Signavio, ProM)
- Experience with data analysis and at least one of the following tools/technologies: SQL, R, Matlab, Python
- Graduate in computer science and/or engineering and/or business
- Experience in process analysis and improvement; LSS certification is a plus
- English is a must, proficiency in other European languages is highly desired
- High degree of customer focus
- Travel availability up to 30%.
- Basic computer programming skills and familiarity with programming concepts.
- Understanding of common infrastructure and cloud technologies such as: Azure / AWS / GCP
Experience with extraction of data from SAP, Oracle, Salesforce and ServiceNow is an advantage.
- Independently conducting end-to-end Process Mining analysis.
- Supporting team with the data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL).
- Analysing big data sets, interpreting the findings.
- Interface with clients to understand their needs and devise possible solutions for delivering business value.
- Traveling globally to cooperate with clients and partners.
- Assisting with any new data related projects.
Analytics team in Capgemini consists of mix of talents, skills and approaches towards Data Science, AI and Automation. Our main goal is to develop our competences and skills to become best Capgemini team. We focus on any AI related subjects, where Data Science and Analytics can bring extra value and benefits for our clients but most importantly is to have fun while doing what we like.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing