At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As experienced Process Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- (re)design production line layouts in order to improve workflow, ergonomics, safety and cycle times while respecting applicable quality constraints.
- gain new insights in the production processes by applying six sigma techniques and analyses on existing or newly added sensor data streams
- use SMED techniques to reduce idle time due to changeovers
- develop new or improve existing reporting tools
- work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop cost-effective and reliable tools and machinery
- use 8D problem solving techniques to cope with difficult and complex problems
- ensure projects are completed on time and within budgets
Master of Science degree in Mechanical engineering, Electro-mechanics, Mechatronics, Materials engineering or Industrial Engineering
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the automotive industry
- Fluent in English, and French or Dutch
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing, SPC, SixSigma, Production techniques, 8D problem solving techniques and Project planning
- Excellent analytical skills and outside-of- the-box-thinking