Walk-in @ Capgemini for Inventory Reconciliation/FP&A -Bangalore – 8th December – Saturday
Process Lead – Inventory Reconciliation – Bangalore
Experience Required – 4- 6 Years
Education: Any Commerce Graduates / CA / ICWA Inter
Venue Details :
Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd
Brigade Metropolis, 5th Floor ,
Summit Tower “B”, 73/1, Garudacharpalya,
Mahadevpura Post, Bangalore – 560048
Work location :
Capgemini, 158 – 162 & 165 – 170, EPIP Phase-2, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066
Timings : Between 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Contact Person : Vijayalakshmi SM
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the initiation and maintenance of cost and inventory controls, policies, standard procedures and systems to achieve accurate financial inventory information. This is accomplished through a comprehensive analysis of inventory transactions to identify problems, recommend solutions and drive implementation of improved practices, tools, and policies.
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedies to resolve discrepancies.
- Demonstrated ability to do root cause analysis on exceptions from cycle counts and daily reconciliation of inventory records. Analysis will include: reporting differences, documenting known errors, checking warehouse stock, performing system testing and leading continuous improvements meetings.
- Ability to provide costing of new parts as well as parts that have changed cost at the manufacturing location.
- Tracks changes in raw materials and manufacturing methods to determine effects on costs.
- Communicates actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs. Makes recommendations for cost efficiencies in new product layouts and makes estimates of new and proposed product cost.
- Conducts month-end transactions & reports and send to Financial Manager.
- Responsible for monthly inventory reconciliations between perpetual inventory and GL inventory balance.
- Provide financial management oversight for overall organization
- Develop financial reports using advanced Excel tools such as Pivot tables, Macros and Functions
- Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and operating expense corrections
- Financial Tracking – maintains details, pull details for Senior Management
- Ad hoc reporting
- Prepare and analyze monthly/quarterly yearly financial reports; Contribution Margin, Base Costs, Variable Costs and Operating Margin. Distribute and interpret financial reports to upper level management
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Annual budget spent & variance ($ and %) analysis by Account down to General Ledger Line Item detail
- Excellent Domain knowledge and Leadership skills
- Exposure to Inventory Accounting & Reconciliations
- Understands financial accounting processes
- Able to communicate well with Finance and Controllership Teams/Management
- Escalation and Conflict Management
- Effective in managing, resolving issues and trouble shoot/ handle escalations
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Education Required
Education and Experience:
- Preffered Candidates should be either have Bachelor's degree/MBA/ICWA Inter with 3-5 years cost accounting experience.
- Solid knowledge of accounting policies/procedures and financial statements.
- Experience with ERP’s – Oracale R12, SAP, HFM, Essbase
- Excellent oral, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to independently resolve complex problems where analysis requires the indepth evaluation of numerous factors.