Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving the objectives defined in the project charter
- Develop and co-ordinate the process improvement culture and implementation of in accordance with defined Roadmap approved by Top Management
- Organize specific workshops with all key roles involved in the process to understand and document AS IS processes (using dedicated process modeling tool)
- Perform walkthroughs (on site observations of the process) in order to confirm the process description, measure the duration of activities and identify improvement opportunities
- Prepare and organize Steering Committees for each key project’s milestone (diagnostic, design, process review)
- Prepare and validate with project stakeholders the specific Lean/6sigma project deliverables
- Support and provide coaching to the Process Owners and the other stakeholders with their responsibilities related to the process optimization and continuous improvement
- Liaise with HQ Paris dedicated SPOC and GPOff on different process matters
- Support the identification and definition of relevant process KPIs/KRIs to be monitored during Process Reviews. Ensure LPOw defines the ambition level
- Acts as LPOff for specific network processes and is in charge with regular monitoring of process performance
- Follows up on improvement action plan (IT& NON IT)
- Reflects the process changes coming from different initiatives/actions/missions within the respective procedures
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).