Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for Process Subject Matter Experts who are willing to change their career path to become Business Analyst, as well as experienced Business Analyst. The candidates will handle deployments of platforms, being technology managers and consultants for market application in the area of PTP, CTC and RTA.
- Drive technology design workshops with client
- Gather and document requirements for the application
- Configure or oversee the system configuration
- Run trainings for the end user
The Business Analyst will be also responsible for creating and presenting the sales offer to our clients, including system demo and commercial elements.
- At least 5 years financial experience (P2P/C2C/R2A)
- Experience in sales/transition of processes as an asset
- Experience in cooperation with Clients
- Fluent English
- Very good presenting & communication skills, ability to work in the team
- Ability to work in an independent, systematic and structured manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.