Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As a Process Engineer it is your mission to optimize the processen that take place in production sites of our Pharmaceutical clients in Flanders and these are you responsibilities:
- Develop basic and detailed design of process activities,
- Design equipment or processes
- Write specifications, URS, datasheet, functional analysis, …
- Write and review process engineering and manufacturing documentation.
- Prioritize operational and EHS aspects.
- Perform risk assessments
- Coordinate and/or execute process performance test
- Work in close collaboration with: production, engineering, maintenance, EHS, QC, QA…
- Ensure handover with final users
- You hold a master degree in Bio-, Chemical or Pharmaceutical engineering or related domains
- You speak Dutch and you are fluent in English
- You have prior experience in a GMP environment is mandatory as a Process, Project or Chemical Engineer
- You have sufficient understanding of pharmaceutical industry, medical devices, biotechnology or food technology
- You have good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills