- Responsible for General ledger activities – journal postings, bank reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, general ledger reconciliations, Inter Company, Balance sheet Reconciliation etc.
- Experience in Fixed assets accounting, depreciations, Obsolescence and price projections, Customer rebates, vendor rebates management.
- Experience around formulation of accruals, prepayment, understanding of variances, management reporting.
- Preparation of Month-end calendar, consolidation activities, exposure to Oracle
- Responsible for smooth period end close and the management reporting thereafter.
- Responsible for ensuring an error free process with utmost accuracy & TAT.
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner.
- Responsible for adherence to production Planning and meeting of deliverables by supporting the team lead.
- Responsible for maintaining all the documents up to date for the team: Process maps, Standard operating procedures
- Responsible for providing oversight and ensure accuracy of all process outputs (Reports) and adherence to agreed quality metrics.
- Participate in Special projects to drive efficiency and control within the process
The role holder must comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements and guidelines of the organization.