Problem Management – 4 to 6 Years – Mumbai & Bangalore
Graduate & ITIL Certified
Please find beloe Job Description.
- Operationally discharges the Problem Management Process.
- Performs proactive and reactive investigations protecting clients business and identifies actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Interprets the analysis of the aggregate incident data to identify key trends.
- Support that cross SDO problem investigations are conducted effectively securing endtoend Service Level Agreement.
- Produces high quality reports, supports associated management actions.
- Gets to the root cause of Incidents and recommends actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Participates in resolution of the complex problems and root cause analysis requiring the input of the multiple functions.
- Coordinates implementation of corrective actions, communicates high quality updates to all stakeholders.
- Ensures high quality input into KnownError DB and KM systems.
- Provides support and assistance to SDOs to ensure a globally consistent approach to operational processes.
- Participate in network of the Problem Management contacts within the SDOs and Service Domains.
- Maintains and use working relationships with Customers and Suppliers.
- Attends operational and management oriented meetings.
- Acts as representative of the Problem Management processes and collaborates with other Service Management services, various SDOs, stakeholders.
- Participate in continuous service improvement.
- Is aware of the service performance and supports improvements implementations.
- Coordinate creation of complex RCA activities.
- Train delivery teams on problem Management and RCA methods.
- General computer systems knowledge, integration and architecture concepts.
- Awareness of cross systems interrelations in context of the global business process.
- Experience in IT, with emphasis on operational management.
- Good communication skills, active participating in Problem Management meetings.
- Experience of working directly with client.
- Experience of working with virtual teams to deliver Problem Management process and working cross functionally.
- Service Desk or Support Group experience.
- Understanding of Service Management Framework.
- ITIL certification Green Badge level ITIL Foundation.
- Understanding of Problem Management reactive and proactive techniques.
- Ability to facilitate training sessions for internal resources.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane