Problem Manager – 4 to 6 Years – Mumbai
Any Graduate / ITIL Certification mandatory
Experience:- 4 to 6 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai
- The Problem Manager is responsible for a smooth flow of the process across Tiers and across Towers for one or more customers.
- He is responsible for correctly configuring the Problem Management targets in Service Management tooling.
- He monitors the overall functioning of the process (for one or more customers).
- In case of exceptions, the Problem Manager reports and analyses the exceptions to stakeholders, and proposes improvements in order to mitigate these exceptions.
- Monitor, report and analyze the quality of problem handling including compliance to agreements on individual problems and Design (Process and Procedures).
- Propose mitigations and improvements.
- Facilitate process improvement plans, both customer specific and generic ? Feedback results to improvement plan owners and action holders.
- Manage Problems (from start to end) for one or more customers.
- Assign Problem-related work to involved delivery SME’s.
- No KPI Frequency Target 1 Process compliancy.
- Monitoring on compliancy of agreements on individual problems.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane