Problem Manager – 4 to 6 Years – Bangalore
Any Graduate / ITIL Certified
Experience:- 4 to 6 Years
Job Location:- Bangalore
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- The Problem Manager is responsible for a smooth flow of the process across Tiers and across Towers for one or more customers.
- He is responsible for correctly configuring the Problem Management targets in Service Management tooling.
- He monitors the overall functioning of the process for one or more customers.
- In case of exceptions, the Problem Manager reports and analyses the exceptions to stakeholders, and proposes improvements in order to mitigate these exceptions.
- Monitor, report and analyze the quality of problem handling including compliance to agreements on individual problems and Design process and Procedures.
- Escalate exceptions
- Propose mitigations and improvements
- Facilitate process improvement plans, both customer specific and generic
- Feedback results to improvement plan owners and action holders
- Manage Problems from start to end for one or more customers
- Assign Problem related work to involved delivery SME’s
- Monitoring on compliancy of agreements on individual problems
- Escalate exceptions to respective roles
- Act as operational SPOC and SME for Problem Management
- Maintain and support customer process implementation
- Provide analysis for monthly report.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane