Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Experience working with ITSM (Remedy) and ServiceNow and Tableau preferably
- Excellence written and communication skills
- Experience working as a Problem Manager
- Leadership qualities to manage Root Cause Analysis investigation, close working relationship with Major Incident Management Team
- Maintain process and procedure documentation, measure to manage – Prepare monthly reporting to show results and focus areas of Operations
- Willingness to work during US working hours (afternoons and late evenings)
What duties will help you grow?
- Performs proactive and re-active investigations protecting client's business and initiates actions to improve orcorrect the situation
- Assuring the analysis of the aggregate incident data to identify key trends, ensures that problem investigations are conducted effectively securing end-to-end Service Level Agreement,acts as escalation point in scope of root cause analysis process
- Produces high quality reports, coordinates associated management actions – shares root cause and knownerrors and other lessons learnt across the regions and with service providers as appropriate;
- Gets to the root cause of Incidents and recommends actions to improve or correct the situation;
- Facilitates the resolution of the complex problems and root cause analysis requiring the input of the multiplefunctions, manages or coordinates implementation of corrective actions, recording of residual business risk,communicates high quality updates to all stakeholders
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).