- Experience in an ITIL environment. A minimum of a year in Problem Manager or Change Manager role
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, including skillful assertiveness
- Fluent English language
- Use of fact-based analyses to identify problems in a structured way
- Reach conclusions and take action on the basis of thorough analysis and experience
- History of interaction with 3rd party suppliers of service
- Experience in dealing with technical and non-technical teams
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- ITIL Foundation v3 or ITIL Intermediate v3 is the advantage
- Quality and process driven approach
- Performs proactive and re-active investigations protecting client's business and initiates actions to improve or correct the situation
- Ensures that problem investigations are conducted effectively securing end-to-end Service Level Agreement, acts as escalation point in scope of root cause analysis process
- Assessing changes and releases in accordance with ITIL
- Organizing and participating Change Advisory Boards and Post-Implementation Reviews
- Filtering unpractical changes and releases
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.