Capgemini is looking for AEM Multi Solution Architect
We are seeking for an Expert level AEM Architect, Technical Lead to help with the AEM implementation;
Senior AEM Tech Lead which will be mainly aligned on the IIG work
- Expertise in architecting complex enterprise level web systems using AEM integrating with the Adobe tech stack and larger industry standard web platforms like AWS ECS in all supportable patterns.
- Comfortable with design and documenting complex system architectures.
- Experience with mentoring or training junior developers in AEM specific product knowledge integration and development AEM Specific Core Components.
- Customization Knowledge and experience with extending Core components Knowledge experience with other products in Adobe suite Adobe Target Adobe Launch AAM AWS Specific.
- Understanding of core cloud concepts specifically AWS Any hands on development experience would be a plus but a base level of understanding would likely be enough Virtualization networking. etc.
- Any pipeline knowledge would also be ideal but could be learned.
- Familiarity with CDN implementation CloudFront Akamai etc and caching
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.