Job title: Marketo Architect
Capgemini is looking for a Marketo Architect who is all true all-srars with a passion email marketing to help us build out our world class email marketing Organization.
• The SA is responsible for leading the design and delivery of solutions and technologies on Marketo to meet email marketing business goals and technical requirements.
• A successful SA has strong development experience and enjoys developing technical solutions.
• An ideal candidate has a software background, works independently, thrives in an entrepreneurial atmosphere, communicates tactfully, and is able to effectively design, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): Lead inter-team meetings on the technical and business challenges related to our email marketing initiatives Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns to the Marketo Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
o Present high-level overviews of the Marketo architecture and integration capabilities
o Document solutions and engineering flowcharts with great attention to detail
• Should Marketo Certified Expert
• Understanding of sales process and methodologies
• Excellent knowledge of Email creation, Nurture Programs, data sync up with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics)
• Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS
• Familiarity with Web hooks integrations
• Familiarity of Java Script, Java Query
• Experience managing clients either internally or in an agency environment
• Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
• Experience with web-based On-Demand software solutions
• Familiarity with data architecture/schema
• An understanding leveraging WebServices – SOAP and REST APIs
• An understanding of object oriented programming and design with .NET, Java, and/or PHP is preferred
• Exposure to Internet Marketing tools / strategies preferred
• A deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
• Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.