Capgemini is seeking for Adobe Experience Manager Tech Lead
In addition to deep technical knowledge of the AEM platform this position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills as the role will be responsible for building and maintaining trusted relationships with various business and technology stakeholders
- 5 Years of Experience in full cycle AEM implementations using version 6 3 AEM component development Asset workflow development Schedulers Metadata Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications
- 3 Years of Experience in AEM touch UI modern components
- 2 years of experience using Adobe Digital Asset Manager DAM integrating with Adobe Sites and enterprise asset management solutions
- 8 years of software development experience using java JEE spring TDD and related frameworks
- 3 years executing projects using Agile Methodologies SAFE Agile certification a plus Hands on development Java J2EE servlets and web services spring framework
- Hand on development of CRX JCR Apache Sling Apache Felix and OSGi frameworks Hands on developing AEM sites DAM templates components dialogs workflows models and services
- Expert in integration with third party and other Adobe solutions using REST APIs
- Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products Target Analytics Campaign Audience preferred Familiar with tools like JIRA Confluence etc
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.