Become a Privacy Consultant at Capgemini. Work with an enthusiastic team on challenging privacy assignments!
Your challenge as a Privacy Consultant:
As a Privacy Consultant at Capgemini, you help organizations comply with the new privacy laws. You advise on how personal data can be better protected and what organizational or technical measures are needed for this. You work for leading clients and are able to clearly explain privacy protection challenges to your clients. You know how to combine knowledge of the relevant privacy legislation with substantive knowledge of IT technologies.
As a Privacy Consultant, you advise, alone or in a team, leading organizations on the strategic, organizational and human side of privacy protection. Projects you can participate in can be in terms of:
- setting up a privacy or data protection program;
- conduct privacy risk assessments and privacy gap analyses to determine an organization’s maturity in the field of privacy;
- facilitating workshops and conducting interviews to map out the level of privacy protection;
- carrying out GDPR audits and mapping what measures are needed to comply with the new legislation;
- design and implement the principles ‘privacy by design’ and ‘privacy by default’;
- privacy and data protection policies and relevant documentation.