As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
Capgemini has won major contracts in the nuclear build space and sees this as a major growth area for the next 5-10 years. We are growing this business through investments in people, methods and in building a dedicated nuclear centre of excellence. Our plans include sub-sectors of: new nuclear build; decommissioning; and existing nuclear.
As part of this growth in demand, we are seeking an experienced Principal/Director level consultant to join our team of highly talented consultants, working on the pursuit and delivery of nuclear consulting services in the Utilities sector, as well as providing subject matter expertise, capability development and intellectual capital.
- To help build the Capgemini Invent business in the nuclear sector
- To develop deep trust based relationships with clients in a sell-deliver-sell-on model (ie this leader both sells and delivers work, and repeats this)
- To work with the EUC leadership team to build the team that will service these clients – at all levels in the organisation, but in particular building a team of lead practitioners who will run projects and programmes
- To develop assets, in conjunction with our Global network, in support of our Nuclear people
- To work with the rest of Capgemini globally to demonstrate the value and agree the role that Capgemini Invent will play in the accounts both in account management and delivery
- The success of this role is measured in terms of sales booked and revenue delivered, whilst hitting KPIs such as contribution margin.
- Build relationships, based on high integrity and high trust
- Has the ability to ‘collaboratively create commercial solutions’- taking a client issue, and working with the client and Capgemini to create a solution that the client can approve
- Can provide evidence of addressing the challenges faced by a major programme of work, that will be valued by our clients as you work with them to resolve their issues and challenges
- Can create a compelling vision for this business that will inspire others, both to join the team, but also to gain the trust and backing of the wider Capgemini team
- Has a track record of working across the programme lifecycle, capable of leading and integrating across consulting and systems integration efforts
- Is comfortable in constructing and agreeing consulting contracts with values of £500k – £5m
- Experience of creating and leading a team of 5-25 people – building this from the ground up, engaging with people and developing them
- Is commercially astute, understands commercial risk and vigilant on managing this risk
- Has a high quality bar, with a Delivery Excellence mind-set
- Has previous experience in Nuclear and Capital Project Delivery – this is an advantage, but not a prerequisite, although we do expect the person filling this role to rapidly develop their content expertise in the nuclear space
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.