Position: Digital Architect
Location : NY, US (Remote till Pandemic gets subsides)
- Provide architecture and design solutions for consumer facing applications esp focused on Web Mobile hybrid PWA etc Provide technical leadership in design development and testing of business solutions
- Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise the business on approach and tradeoffs
- Work with developers business analysts and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system in order to produce integrated end to end solution options Communicate solution approaches to enterprise architects project teams and other stakeholders Keep up to date on cutting edge technologies like cloud native DevOps CICD Mobile frameworks Web Frameworks Microservices DevSecOps etc Works with Tech Lead s to identify and mitigate Architectural risks and issues across programs and projects Collaborates with the client s enterprise architecture teams to understand clients enterprise constraints guidelines to be able to make recommendations customized to client s needs Defines the structure of systems their interfaces and the principles that guide its organization software design and implementation
- Ensures Integration Requirements Designs are supported by standard Safeway Development Patterns and if required augments them if new patterns emerge Ensures that the solution architecture and design align with the Target Architecture for the project
- Ensuring that the solution meets the functional and non functional requirements approved by the business Partners with Enterprise Application and other Lead Architects in driving modular services oriented integration and solutions architectures
- Ensure Target Architectures are achievable working with the Application Architect to address any concerns and is accountable for ensuring that the Solution Architecture and Design can be implemented working along a sequence of events steps in achieving the Target Architecture Able to provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code
- Lead projects allocate and manage resources Provide technical leadership coach and mentor team members
4 year degree Computer Science Information Systems or relational functional field and or equivalent combination of education or work experience 5 years solutioning designing large scale client facing applications on Web or Mobile 10 years of programming experience with web and mobile technologies like Angular React JS HTML CSS etc 5 hands on experience building integrations batches Spring boot Java Java Script NoSQL Web Services
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offfer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.