Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bringing to use your experience in one or more of the following
- Security, configuration and deployment models for “as a service” systems.
- Experience of cloud platforms.
- Design and implementation of secure cloud architectures and designs.
- Cloud protection and governance at various levels from network to application.
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices.
- Secure software development.
- Threat modelling and design reviews of new technologies.
- Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas is desirable; DevOps, DevSecOps, Devsecops, WAF, API Gateways, SIEM, CASB, SDN, Puppet, Chef, Docker, SOA, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, FaaS, O365 security, Salesforce, Threat modelling
What duties will help you grow?
Whilst this is predominantly a delivery role, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in business development activities such as responses to our clients’ Request for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires, collaboration with other business units, partners and legal teams and development of our Cloud service offerings. You will also share your knowledge and play an important role in developing our other consultants and our graduate and apprentice community to ensure our Cloud security capability continues to grow
Your work with us will include one or more of the following areas:
- Helping clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline.
- Designing, developing and building security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems.
- Identifying, designing and deploying solutions to secure cloud usage.
- Working with Capgemini’s wider business to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration with or migration of our clients’ environments.
- Identifying, recommending and co-ordinating training sessions to coach other teams about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).