Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Capgemini Consulting is transforming how organisations engage and interact with their customers, helping them to develop and deliver digital strategies. We are a class leader in digital consulting, as recognised by global research firm Kennedy. We are at the forefront of research into digital transformation with MIT, helping organisations the world over understand the impact that digital is having to their customers and business.
What you’ll do
At Capgemini Consulting we are looking to hire a Principal to join our Customer Experience & Analytics practice. This role will be fundamental in driving forward the digital agenda for our public sector clients and their customers. We are seeking to hire a proven Customer Experience leader to set a visionary direction, maximise the market opportunity, drive the development of the team and deliver for our clients to:
- Put the customer at the heart of everything they do, and become nimble enough to meet their evolving preferences/needs, and be part of their lives;
- Define & design where next for building customer advocacy and differentiating their propositions in the market place;
- Foster a culture which can seize new opportunities in a rapidly transforming digital world by trying new things, testing-and-learning, not being afraid to fail (quickly) but critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage.
- You’ll help drive our strategy, shape our offers, develop our capability within Digital and Customer Experience and lead sales and delivery work with new and existing clients in the Government / Public Sector. You’ll generate new business/sell and deliver in excess of £1.5m per annum of management consulting work.
- You’ll play a leadership role in our business; helping to set the direction and drive forward the business; role model our values & behaviours, and coach and develop junior members of the team. You will be part of the Customer Experience & Analytics leadership team, looking after 60+ consultants.
- Externally in the market, you’ll bring the presence and gravitas to initiate, manage and maintain board / senior management relationships. To understand and scope out their challenges and potential solutions and to both sell & deliver top-tier consulting and technology enabled business transformation work.
Providing intellectual leadership by generating key ideas and conceptual frameworks, you’ll help the team to solve problems and drive out insightful fact-based findings and recommendations – either on a client project, leading a sales bid or thought leadership.
What you’ll bring
- You’ll bring deep CX expertise, with some experience in the Government/Public Sector. Additional experience from Utilities, Retail, Consumer Products & Financial Services would be a bonus. We are looking for someone who is passionate in supporting our clients to design, deliver and optimise Customer Experience.
- To be successful you’ll bring strong consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through the use of drive, determination and influencing skills. You’ll have a natural ability to work in mixed teams of colleagues and senior executives and possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll combine the commitment to own and deliver outstanding work with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis.
- You’ll bring a coherent understanding of how the “Customer” fits into our public sector clients organisations.
- A solution architect in the broadest sense with experience of designing and implementing the business solutions (e.g. customer experience, operating model, processes and business requirements) of customer focused technical systems/services, self service systems e.g. websites and contact centre systems and e.g. workflow and telephony.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary and variable compensation. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.