Capgemini has been an approved MuleSoft integration partner since 2015. Our close collaboration has led to many joint successes. Together, MuleSoft and Capgemini deliver an on-premise, cloud and hybrid integration platform based on open-source API connectivity. Capgemini regularly garners praise for its MuleSoft and integration capabilities. Recent accolades include:
- 2020 MuleSoft Global Practice Development Partner of the Year
- 2020 MuleSoft JAPAC Practice Development Partner of the Year
- 2020 MuleSoft EMEA Practice Development Partner of the Year
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our dedicated MuleSoft integration team partner with businesses to assist at any stage of the digital transformation journey. From conception to delivery, we have a proven track record of architecting and successfully delivering enterprise MuleSoft integration solutions at scale. Our delivery excellence is recognised, positioning us as the MuleSoft Partner of choice in the APAC region.
Within our MuleSoft team, we are continually driving customer value by leveraging the power of MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, one of the world’s leading digital integration platforms. Our focus areas are: Strategy and Architecture, Platform and Solution Design, Enterprise Integration and Delivery across the entire MuleSoft Platform and lifecycle.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- You will provide architectural and delivery oversight ensuring architectural best practice in the delivery of services
- Foster Relationships and become a trusted partner of customers
- Deliver customer satisfaction through Lead Architect and Delivery Lead roles ensuring consistent use of methodologies with timely and effective delivery execution
- Provide guidance on programming feasibility, alternate functionality, and performance considerations
- Ensure requirements are complete and accurate, estimate effort, design, develop and unit test solutions
- Provide thought leadership and domain ownership in a particular area of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and driving this area within WhiteSky Labs
- Build on inventory of existing IP to create / manage and extend new service propositions
- Participate in pre-sales activities with the Account Executives and Project Manager
- Respond to RFP’s and create proposals/assess proposals/bids/RFP’s to ensure scope and estimates are accurate
- Manage engagements ensuring the successful delivery of MuleSoft Application Business line projects adhering to methodology, meeting scope on time, within budget and of quality
- Assist the Practice Manager with practice strategy and direction – service offerings, delivery methodology
- Manage and assist handover between sales and delivery business functions
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 6+ years experience in Data Integration/ API / Middleware products
- MuleSoft experience and certifications are highly preferred
- Project Lead or Technical Delivery Manager demonstrable experience across Integration, BPM or Middleware projects
- Demonstrable enterprise scale full lifecycle BPM and SOA integration implementations
- Architectural understanding and experience with disciplines including SOA and Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Architecture experience desirable including TOGAF certification, Zachman, FEA
- Pre-sales experience, strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Optional previous Practice Management experience including the creation of delivery methodologies, people management, practice strategy and administration experience
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to work well and communicate under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.