With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
- Apply business analysis tools and techniques that deliver clear associations between business strategies and digital solutions. .
Support planning and execution of digital initiatives and opportunities using a variety of methodologies including Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall.
- Incorporate and radiate process analysis techniques and best practices to promote development of business-centricity and digital alignment across cross-functional teams.
- Model and improve customer experience, operational processes and enterprise digital capabilities while supporting alignment with strategic objectives of the firm.
- Translate digital business strategy and capability models into detailed business and functional specifications and support Subject Matter Experts and Product Owners through a variety of phases and activities, including: Elicit information and raw data via focused interviews, document analysis, workshops, and surveys .
- Holistically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into consumable details, and clearly differentiate between business user requests and the actual underlying business needs.
- Translate business and operational needs into business and functional requirements in a comprehensive, accurate and well-articulated format to be shared with cross-functional stakeholders .
- Coordinate and perform the prioritization, transition and ongoing management of business requirements.
- Provide oversight and support to various IT functions in creating artifacts and performing development and quality assurance support activities
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.