Are you looking for the next step in your career in 2021?
Capgemini is looking for a Presales Lead for Digital Customer Experience to join their Strategic Deals Team for their Europe Cluster Business. As a part of the team, you will work closely with the most knowledgeable and brightest SMEs across the technology domains serviced by Capgemini in Europe Cluster, supported by a dedicated senior global team, helping our target clients become stronger leaders in their markets and industries.
Capgemini Europe Cluster Business Unit (BU) , with nearly 5,000 people spread across 11 European countries, has a unique DNA within the Capgemini Group and a great potential for development and growth. Together with our clients we create and deliver business, technology, and digital solutions enabling them to achieve innovation, competitiveness, and sustainable growth.
Strategic Deals Team is a virtual team comprising of five CoEs (ADM, Customer Experience, Cloud, Digital Core with S/4, Salesforce) with the aim of delivering higher value and results to our clients and accelerate Capgemini’s growth in the Europe Cluster market.
As the Presales Lead for Digital Customer Experience, you will join us to focus on tier 1 clients and large engagements across many countries and industries. You will combine your deep experience of architecting, delivering customer-centric solutions along with your personal skills and credibility to lead bids and project delivery. You will take accountability for ensuring we propose high-quality and cost-effective end-to-end digital solutions to our customers and become their strategic partners. You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
What you can expect from this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
Identify opportunities for proactive expansion and growth in the market. Define sales strategy to issue the best proposal for the client and for Capgemini
Provide advisory and assessment services to customers in their transformation journey during RFP/ RFI or during pro-active engagements. Capture key customer expectations and “low signal” information
Select the right profiles for the bid team (Solution Architect, Risk Manager, Commercial Manager, Industry Specialist, Sales Operations) and mentor the team. Address complex issues involving interactions up to client executive and internal executive level. Drive quality of the proposition both written and presented at orals
- Experience and environment:
Accelerated career growth, opportunities, and experience across multiple domains, entrepreneurial environment, and flexibility.
- Client Relationship Management:
Actively manage the client relationship with key client stakeholders acting as the SPOC for all customer escalations and resolutions
Anticipate value drivers fitting with client and opportunity situation, develop value messaging and positioning based on joint value creation and develop a proposition plan mapping value drivers/ targeted units/ phasing/ resource.
- Execution : Implementing Capgemini methodology to ensure proposal execution within the timeline, the budget/target price, and the expected level of quality
- Legal : Ensuring that the contracts to be signed are compliant with Capgemini policy and interest. Presales Lead for Digital Customer Experience is accountable for the execution of the delivery within the MSA and Schedules at least for transition and first months of the contract
- Partnerships : Manage, build, and strengthen Capgemini Relationship with partner vendors
What we expect from you.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Sales, Computer science, Finance or Business administration
- Strong end-to-end experience (+10 years) as Engagement Manager/Consulting Leader/Sales Leader from ideation to delivery across different market sectors
- Fluency in English (Other languages are a plus)
- Experience and Execution:
- Strong experience in leading and delivering large Customer Experience projects with in-depth knowledge of technology, market, sectors, and industries
- Solid understanding of the technology market in areas such as Digital Experience Platforms, Content Management Systems, Marketing, Automation or E-commerce, and applications of emerging technologies in the market.
- Experience of market-leading Digital Experience Platforms from our technology partners (Adobe, Salesforce, Microsoft, Pega, and others) is an advantage.
- Experience with pre-sales, solutioning, bid management, implementation planning of engagement, client negotiations, and delivery.
- Good understanding of business processes, technology landscape, new technologies, industry standards, and best practice
- Good work experience in project planning, project estimation, staffing
- Management and Leadership
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Established people leader, with the ability to articulate a compelling vision to motivate and engage teams to work towards a common goal; ability to influence and negotiate internal and external stakeholders
- Capable of functioning with a proactive approach towards work with a CAN DO attitude and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to build relationships based on trust to become a trusted advisor for client senior stakeholders (Director, VP, and up to CXO levels), and foster positive client relationships.
Location and Travel
Capgemini Europe Cluster BU includes CX Growth markets in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Luxemburg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, and Switzerland, in one of which we expect you to be located or be able to commute on a regular basis. While we acknowledge and to a large extent appreciate the COVID-induced shift towards remote work, in this role a certain amount of local presence combined with strong knowledge of the local market (clients, competitors, etc.) is essential. Post-COVID, we anticipate regular (once a month) travel within Europe to be required, with an occasional cross-continent trip.
As a Presales Lead for Digital Customer Experience in Strategic Deals Team, you will report to the DCX CoE Lead of the Europe Cluster Business Unit. This team is a virtual team across the Europe Cluster countries, as well as India.
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately/ ASAP
Location: Europe Cluster
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Take your chance and apply!