Presales Bid Manager | 15 – 18 Years | Mumbai or Bengaluru
- Lead and drive end-to-end Bid Management, Proposal Authoring, and Response & Orals Development
- Bid Planning – Prepare a sound plan for the pursuit and ensure alignment with the bid plan throughout pursuit lifecycle; manage milestones, deliverables, issues and risks; drive and track to closure on time
- Prepare bid budget and manage the bid in accordance with the approved bid budget
- Collaborate with other Service Line/BU Bid Managers and relevant onsite stakeholders to manage and anchor Large Strategic Deals
- Guide the teams in identifying win theme & value proposition statements
- Ensure the proposal components are all integrated and all aspects of the RFP/RFI requirements are fulfilled in the proposal
- Follow guidelines for standardizing and maintaining most commonly uses assets like Proposal Templates, Boilerplate Content, Rate Cards and other requisite templates and content needed for Proposal development
- Experience in bid managing CX pursuits from Tier-1 or Tier-2 IT Services organizations.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of proposal preparation, bid management, and collateral preparation. Standardize project management processes, bid management tools, documentation, and templates.
- Highly organized and willing to take ownership of managing a repository of past proposals, collaterals and other documents created as part of Presales and Proposal development.
- A natural flair to review technical proposals and solution descriptions.
- Must have strong exposure to Bid Management across Global clients.
- A Management/MBA degree in Sales and Marketing would be nice to have.
- Strong and relevant Pre-Sales experience from established IT Services and Software Product Development organizations.
- Must have strong exposure to client interaction across APAC, North America, and Europe and need to be flexible working in those time zones.
December 21, 2021