Presales Bid Management | 9 to 12 years | Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Support DCX Wincenter for end-to-end Bid Management, Bid Coordination, Proposal and Response development
- Drive Bid Management with focus on response Integration, Bid Planning, Bid Team formation, Managing Bid Pre-Qualification and related documentation, Bid/ No- Bid
- Responsible to drive & work closely with the customer, sales, solutions and delivery team to create winning proposals
- Understand contractual and commercial aspects of the deal & work with deal analysts for win ability
- Liaison with DCX Solution teams, Delivery Teams and Account Teams for collation of Technical & Solutioning Write-ups / Content
- Manage and Maintain standard Proposal Templates, Boilerplate Content, Rate Cards and other requisite templates and content needed for Proposal development
- Collaborate with other Sector Bid Managers and onsite CEM/CSG to manage and anchor RFP/RFIs
- Build Status reports and participate in meetings to present status updates on ongoing pursuits
- Moderate Proposal meetings between Pre-Sales, CEMs and DCX Teams
- Research & Develop Market Intelligence Data within DCX
- Lend Support to develop DCX Collateral like Case Studies and Practice Decks
- A go-getter (and go-giver) with a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of proposal preparation, bid management and collateral preparation. Standardize project management processes, bid management tools, documentation, and templates
- The individual must be highly energetic, extroverted and proactive and must be able to collaborate well with different types of roles including Onsite / Offshore Sales, Technical and Delivery teams to collate information required for successful Proposal response development within the stipulated timelines.
- Highly organized and willing to take ownership of managing a repository of past proposals, collaterals and other documents created as part of Pre-Sales and Proposal development.
- The individual must be technology savvy and be abreast with emerging Digital technologies across the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Have a fervor for Sales and understand the dynamics of Solution Selling
- Ability to review technology diagrams and recommend changes if necessary
July 16, 2021