A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
We are looking to further bolster the team by recruiting a talented Pre-Sales Solution Manager (Azure/AWS).
You will be a part of the Cloud Infrastructure Services global business that is primarily responsible for providing client centric Cloud, End User/Productivity and IoT services. It provides a variety of client services, which range from strategic advice through to project delivery.
You will focus on Cloud & Edge project and consulting services related pre-sales (including public and private cloud), for multiple verticals such as Financial Services, Energy and Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing or Public Sector.
- Support the development and closing of service opportunities
- Define and implement a structured way of handling each services opportunity – client meeting/solution pitch/RFP response/RFI response/presentation/etc.
- Take the lead/participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing/commercial decisions
- Lead client visits – from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, story board for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos/team discussions and front ending the discussion
- Assist the sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data
- Generate collaterals, case studies, white papers, etc and assist sales in service evangelism
- Take on project delivery roles, as required, to ensure service quality and to support individual and team billable utilisation targets
- Support the development of project and consultancy portfolio items and offers for the practice
- Provide training and guidance on the cloud including public & private as well as related platform engineering to sales and account teams.
- Be recognised as one of the go-to cloud and platform engineering experts in the UK business
- Demonstrable experience of selling and/or delivering public cloud transformations
- Detailed knowledge and experience of some of the following:
- Migrating to or operating in the cloud with certification in at least one major cloud service provider (AWS, Azure, or Google)
- AWS and/or Azure platform features and capabilities
- Kubernetes and Containers
- Automation and orchestration tooling such as Packer, Terraform, Cloud Formation
- Proven track record of selling infrastructure services projects and consultancy bids during the pre-sales perspective
- Demonstrated performance in complex solutioning and innovative deal construct
- Consultative, value-proposition/business case driven pre-sales methodology experience
- Strong techno-commercial/business orientation
- Financial management experience: estimating, budgeting, pricing, risk assessment
- Hands on experience in writing proposals and delivering customer presentations
- Excellent presentation and proposal/RFP skills
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise your needs with a flexible benefit package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile and more successful. Smart, tailored, technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.