The Pre-Sales Solution Lead is a core member of the Sales Pursuit team and leads a team of solution architects and subject matter experts in the development of a solution proposal response to prospective Clients throughout the sales cycle (including RFI, RFP).
This is a senior role with Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit which is integral to supporting our Sales Organization in linking our Client’s mission, business strategy and processes to their IT strategy and showcasing their journey from ideation to execution.
- Driving the Solutioning activities for small to mid-size complex deals (€5M+ TCV) which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Define solution vision, value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across Capgemini service offers
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries.
- Work with Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients’ existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Google, Microsoft), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure as well as commercial aspects (in terms of value for money and not commercial costing etc.)
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre-sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre-Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors (e.g. ISG, PWC)
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits €5M+ TCV with a technology transformation component – i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Proficiency in solutioning Public Cloud Services
- Strong leadership skills and experienced in leading diverse and globally distributed teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) effectively and influence at CxO level
- Strong client facing skills; build client trust and engagement
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS – Solution Architect, Microsoft – MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure transformation build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of hybrid cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to optimise their technology estates and support business digital transformation.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. We operate collaboratively but we also expect our people to take personal accountability for their areas of responsibility – we will let you make a real difference. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. Capgemini also recognizes individual needs with a flexible benefits package and the possibility of flexible working arrangements that we will be happy to discuss with you.
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals.