South East with flexibility to travel
An overview of the role
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services global business line reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgeminiâ€™s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud based services through an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates.
You will focus on Cloud services related pre-sales (specifically public cloud), for multiple verticals such as Financial Services, Energy and Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing or Public Sector.
Why this role?
You will have responsibility for supporting the development and closing of service opportunities for the Cloud Infrastructure Services. You will also:
• Define and implement a structured way of handling each public cloud services opportunity – senior client stakeholder meeting/solution pitch/RFP response/RFI response/presentation/etc.
• Take the lead opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing/commercial decisions.
• Lead client visits – from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, story board for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos/team discussions and front ending the discussion.
• Assist the sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data.
You need to have:
• Demonstrable experience of selling and delivering large scale public cloud transformations
• Detailed knowledge and experience of some of the following:
- Migrating to or operating in the cloud with certification in at least one major cloud service provider (AWS, Azure, or Google)
- AWS and/or Azure platform features and capabilities
- Kubernetes and Containers
- Automation and orchestration tooling such as Packer, Terraform, Cloud Formation
• Strong techno-commercial/business orientation and cost sensitive.
• Financial management experience: estimating, budgeting, pricing, risk assessment.
• Execute on assigned RFP/RFI/proposals/proposal sections and deliver a high-quality response in terms of content, formatting and value-adds.
formatting and value-adds.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.