The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) practice brings together the right technology, processes and culture to deliver business agility and cost reduction to our clients. We provide cloud focused client advisory and delivery services on areas such as hybrid cloud, workplace services, security, service desk and cloud service management/delivery.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding and elaborating on client requirements and developing solutions that meet customer needs
Interfacing with internal teams to ensure completeness and relevance to customer requirements
Achieving “Trusted Advisor” status among targeted strategic pursuit and key growth accounts.
Travelling and working hours which align to customer business as required.
Defining the technical solution utilising best practices for Public Cloud architecture.
Ensuring solutions are developed in compliance with established Technical Governance methodologies, ensuring a consistent approach to technical solutions and alignment to the Capgemini’s Enterprise Architecture standards.
Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedures as directed.
Orchestrating and leading presales efforts inclusive of holistic IT optimization, consolidation, and transformation solutions for large customers inclusive of developing a strategy and collective vision.
Supporting sales to articulate Capgemini’s solutions, cloud technologies, transformation and migration methodologies.
- Working as part of the Cloud Solutioning Architectural team to deliver larger pieces of work.
- Ability to price solutions for clients be it on public or private cloud
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Strong solution architecture background with expertise in Infrastructure and Applications.
- Focusing on architecting Public and Hybrid Cloud solutions, producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in a cloud environment adhering to DR and availability best practices.
- A deep understanding of AWS & Azure platform features, capabilities and how to optimise these for an engagement.
- Can quickly assess technical feasibility and develop proposals in line with customer requirements.
- Able to help shape transition and transformation strategies
- Overall understanding on the IT Infrastructure space across Data Center, Public cloud, End user computing etc. Knowledge of data centre strategy, outsourcing capacity, utilization, disaster recovery, and migration & consolidation and best practices.
- Strong infrastructure experience such as virtualization technologies, operating systems, platform migration, data management and networking
- Certifications in AWS to Architecture Associate level and Azure 733 as a minimum and Professional Architecture certification preferred. AWS / and or Azure specialties also highly desirable
- Traditional certifications beneficial (RedHat, VMware etc.)
- Certification and/or experience in enterprise frameworks such as TOGAF, BCS Enterprise and Solution architecture also beneficial.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.