Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Functional/Technical CRM skills including knowledge/mastery of these technologies:
- Power Platform – PowerApps, Power BI, Microsoft Flow
- Azure Data Storage – Common Data Service, SQL, Cosmos, Blob
- Azure Services – Key Vault, Web Applications, Service Bus, Virtual Machines, Application Insights
- .NET areas / Web Applications, REST API
- SSIS and related data migration techniques and strategies
- DevOps – Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Unit/UI Testing
- Power BI for both on-premises, cloud deployments and Azure experience
- Deep dive into customer data, using measurement techniques, drafting KPIs, and building reports and dashboards.
Experience in structured problem solving. experience and understanding of database design and SQL and ability to solve code related issues;
Collaborative & good at people management;
- Experience and certification with any cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a strong plus.
- Lead the design and development of solutions based on Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
- Lead the Power BI architecture for projects with focus on right choice of visuals, Power BI datasets, cubes, DAX, data modelling etc.
- Lead the architecture conversation with project stakeholders both within and outside the organisation.
- Design and develop the dashboards and reports.
- Support deal teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.