Job Title: Power Platform Functional Lead
Location: Toronto , Canada (After Covid is Lifted)
Capgemini is seeking a Power Platform Functional Lead
Job Description –
Power Platform Functional Lead
- Responsibilities Driving the adoption of PowerApps Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents usage with our strategic customers as a Power Platform Subject Matter Expert.
- Understand customer requirements and challenges and recommend suitable and optimal technology solution.
- Develop POC s and Minimal Viable Product MVP to demonstrate the business of Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Automate business process by developing and delivering Power Platform based solutions as per customer specific requirements.
- Evangelize the platform and generate business demand by conducting workshops hackathons and overview sessions to educate business users about Art of the Possible with Microsoft low code no code solutions.
- Guide and mentor engineering team and citizen developers with technical architecture and best practices.
- Designing frameworks and reusable components for enterprise adoption of Power Platform.
- Create demonstrable solutions with PowerApps and Power Automate addressing relevant Financial Services business process automation scenarios.
- Providing subject matter expertise with selection of best of the breed Azure services such as Logic Apps Functions API Management etc in conjunction with PowerApps and Power Automate.
- 8 years of overall IT experience 3 years of experience in either consulting cloud application architecture low code no code app delivery.
- Subject matter expertise for Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Experience in establishing and working in Collaboration Automation COE teams.
- Hands on Development with Microsoft Power Platform Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with technical and executive audiences.
- Passionate forward thinking results oriented individual contributor with exceptional operational discipline.
- Strong understanding of low code no code solutions market trends and value proposition.
- Understanding of application integration technologies complementing and contrasting Azure Cloud Services.
- Experience with Presales solution process dealing with high degree of ambiguity in customer requirements.
- Microsoft Certification in the following technologies.
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals PL 900.
- One or more Azure Dynamics or M365 Certifications Communication and collaboration organizational presentation explanation.
- Good Communication Skills.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.