Passion drives us, bleeding-edge technology thrills us, and our amassed skills are what make us successful. People, Technology, and Innovation is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Microsoft Solutions. If you want to move your career further in the Microsoft ecosystem and inspire others, then we are the place for you.
Our team collaborates with clients and developers to identify, explain, design and implement the right solutions and processes. Working as subject matter experts and trusted advisors our consultants can advise clients how to transform their business in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform and are able to translate it into the technical requirements to then implement or for our other developers working to implement the solution.
- Manage and advise the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Power Platform.
- Reengineering business processes/ Business Process Management and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Power Platform knowledge.
- Building and implementing Power Platform/ Low Code solutions together with our clients
- Helping to upskill, coach and mentor our more junior team members.
- Form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Experience designing & architecting solutions using with Microsoft Power Platform
- You can translate business and customer needs into a great digital customer experience.
- Power Apps Development Experience – Ideally both Canvas & Model Driven.
- Governance and implementation of the Power Platform tools
- Working knowledge of Power Automate & Power BI
- Working according to an agile methodology, planning projects in sprints and writing Epics, Features and User Stories.
- Training and educating end users on the Power Platform
Our office is situated in the city center of Växjö, just a 5-minute walk of the train station. We are a familiar office where we collaborate closely together. You can be here whatever you want. Are you perhaps a sportsperson: Join our sports events! or are a true coffee fanatic: you can help us bringing our fika to the next level! or maybe you just like to have afterwork drinks and game nights. In any way there are plenty of options and you are more than welcome to join.
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a large, tech focused community, with a course catalog of over 500 courses and certifications.
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – alongside with the security of being employed in a long-standing, successful organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Kristina Ristevska at firstname.lastname@example.org
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. Get the future you want.