At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We are looking for a talented Power Electronics Engineer, who can apply his/her knowledge and skills in an innovative engineering role. As an electronics engineer with strong technical skills, you will work on designing power supplies for space application.
- Master’s degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field
- Experience working with Power Electronics
- Experience with power supply design
- Experience with PCB is a plus
- Knowledge of power converter topologies
- Knowledge and experience of worst case analysis and stability studies
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of French and/or Dutch is desirable.