Job Title: Power BI Reporting Lead
Location: Chicago, IL
- Over all 10 years of experience with 3 years as architect
- Responsible for the development of the overall solution vision for the data migration projects on Azure
- 3 years of Architecture and design experience with Microsoft Azure
- Must have lead large MS Azure cloud migrations
- Experience with Azure data platform specially Azure Data Lake Azure SQL DB Azure Data Factory Azure Synapse and Azure Data Bricks
- The architect will identify and translate system requirements into a prescribed Azure architecture blueprinting process and build maintain the necessary artifacts
- The individual will collaborate with Enterprise Architecture Technical Directors Project Managers and Project Team members to validate the proposed architecture solution in order to enable the team to provision estimates develop construction plans and prepare implementation approaches
- Should have ability to provide expertise to customers on cloud security
- Should have experience with building distributed systems designing cloud architecture for public and hybrid cloud models designing large scale environments with Windows Linux environments is required
- Experience with developing publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements
- Must have lead large MS Azure cloud migrations
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.