- Drive and deliver the migration from Oracle to PostgreSQL
- Install, monitor, and maintain PostgreSQL software
- Implement and maintain database code in the form of stored procedures, scripts, queries, views, triggers, etc.
- Implement monitoring and alerting, implement backup and recovery processes.
- Provide schema design, SQL query tuning
- Upgrade and improve application schema and data upgrades
- Monitor DB performance and proactively make recommendations for system improvements
- Collate, prepare and present statistical information for internal and external use
- Fulfils user requests ranging from access control, backup, restore, refresh to non-production to performance tuning.
- Provides online & on call coverage for production support and administration of the DB
- PostgreSQL. DBA
- Oracle DBA