Portfolio Sales Manager to grow our Cloud Infrastructure
Are you interested in digital era and on-going digital transformations? Cloudification of Infrastructure? Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robotics? Do you find your calling in helping customers to exceed their expectations?
Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Services offers an exciting role as a Portfolio Sales Manager to work in the front line of digital transformation helping customers across the Nordics region in their cloud journey. We are hiring portfolio sales managers to lead and manage new business development and sales for Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services in Malmö and Stockholm.
To be successful in this role, you have strong focus on developing new business and long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers. You can translate customers’ business challenge into IT value proposition. You feel comfortable in talking with customers’ senior IT and business leadership.
Focus of your role:
• A new logo sales role working with global organizations
• Leads the development of sales opportunities to a win through the development of sales strategies, relationship building, solution proposal and deal closing for project & consulting and managed services.
• A focus on Cloud solutions, Cyber Security, Service Integration and global Cloud Infra Services initiatives
• Manages identification and generation of sales opportunities and cultivation of pipeline growth through demand generation activities supported by central team.
• Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities.
• Develops relationships with local Advisors for these opportunities.
• Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini stakeholders.
You might be the person we are looking for if you have:
• 2+ years proven, successful sales experience in IT professional services and/or managed services, ideally projects and consulting
• 2+ years background in selling Cloud and Infrastructure related services
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
• Positive attitude, high motivation level and a passion for building a business
• Ability to articulate and present a compelling value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations, both in-person, and via the web
• Experience in identifying and qualifying opportunities; pursuing conversion of qualified leads
• Technical acumen blended with ability to communicate business value
• Experience in leading and negotiating /close deals through to signature
• Fluent in Swedish & English
We offer a competitive compensation accompanied by a balanced and flexible work-life and an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. With freedom to grow, you will be able to take full advantage of the opportunities we provide as a global organization. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, email@example.com.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.