Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
The Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
The focus of your role
Our portfolio is core to our business, it forms the basis of everything we sell and deliver to our clients. Over the past year we have standardized and industrialized our portfolio across project consulting and managed services for End User Services, Cloud/Data services, Service Integration and Cybersecurity.
In order to drive the growth agenda in Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our portfolio team to help industrialize services offers further, create new offers and ultimately drive the portfolio forward across not only Cloud Infrastructure Services but also across the Capgemini Group.
What you’ll do
- Working with the relevant stakeholders e.g. Analysts, Partners, Marketing, Sales, Delivery, Centre of Excellence (CoE) and Offerings owners to define and create new offers
- Working with the stakeholders to create the collateral needed for such offers to be taken to the market, these includes sales decks, brochures, videos, battlecards, case studies, reference architecture, cost/pricing models, proposal guides, contractual statements of work and delivery component descriptions and upload these into our portfolio (i-PORT)
- Working with the stakeholders to create and perform training to sales and delivery teams
- Working with relevant stakeholders to update existing offers and potentially retire offers
- Working with sales and partners to build our sales pipeline based around our offerings
- Working with the Market Units (MUs) to understand the regions and sector demands and map these to the offerings within CIS
- Working with other Global Business Lines (GBLs) to help drive forward their portfolios and the mapping to the Market Units
- You will be expected to be able to present this portfolio to clients in the support of bids and sales pursuits
What you’ll bring
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible and collaborative, you have the ability to influence others and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients.
You prioritize and organize your own work and for others to deliver to agreed deadlines whilst sharing your substantial experience in own area with them. Constantly striving to improve processes and practices, you consider ‘the bigger picture’ when making decisions. Anticipating potential objections, you prepare your cases accordingly and also adapt information and style to the audience. You deliver a well-structured and concise argument to support an opinion as well as explain difficult issues clearly.
You demonstrate the following competencies:
Client acquisition & development
- Hunger for winning
- Offer planning
- Able to handle ambiguity
- Political agility
- Account funnel creation
- Opportunity development & closing
- Creativity and innovative/entrepreneurial mindset
You also have the subsequent experience and strengths:
- Managing stakeholders across a matrix organization needed to create offers
- Successfully building relationship with stakeholders and clients
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to leverage the complete ecosystem including the client, the organization internally, partners and analysts
- Strong client facing and presentation skills
- Flexibility about work content and location/work arrangements
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.