Portfolio Delivery Manager (Digital Service Line )
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As an Portfilio Delivery Manager, you are responsible for the portfolio management and delivery of one of the digital engagements in Malaysia
- This is a leadership role, with direct management of Program & Project Managers and with accountability for a wider matrix team. As such, you will need to create an immediate impact and gain the respect of the clients and the internal team from the outset.
- Monitor and deliver programs as per SOW/contract and meet the defined financial and business KPIs of the contract
- Track all contractual obligations and ensure that these are met including the Capgemini internal obligations (Audits, Timesheets, Invoicing, etc.)
- Identify , manage and resolve project risks and issues at both strategic and tactical level and create visibility and reporting for these at the BU level.
- Oversees allocation and availability of Capgemini resources to progress the project to conclusion and works closely with SL leaders to achieve the most optimal availability of skills and capacity
- Interact and coordinate closely with the key stakeholders from the client team.
- Responsible for client engagement; building relationships with key client contacts and growing Capgemini share/volume of business within the account
- Attend steerco meetings
- Responsible to plan and conduct quality reviews to achieve significant coverage across the portfolio in every year of operation.
- 15-20 years of Transformation/Program Management experience, Should have skills to manage executives at Steerco level, work closely with the Project managers from Capgemini
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Energy and Utilities industry experience is a preferred
- Must have managed large scale programs
- Good problem solving skills, should be assertive and able to influence
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.