Job Title – PMO – Kolkata – 4-6years
- Prior experience of working as a PMO, should have a maturity to deal with leadership and clients, super organized and holds strong MS office skills
- Strategic thinking, preferably with a good understanding industry
- Ability to quickly grasp business context across areas of strategy, operations, finance, people, delivery and innovation
- Perspective on financial statements, operations and people management
- Capability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Strongly attention to details
- Strong learning curve, high adaptability and a keen sense of urgency
- A robust intellect balanced with emotional maturity
- Strong collaborative decision making skills, with an ability to work with top leadership
- Comfortable with global interactions, ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations with members within and outside the teams
- Ability to build relationships, utilize informal communication channels, and use them to accomplish goals and objectives
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to manage conflicting time demands and multiple projects simultaneously, ability to work to tight deadlines
- Stakeholder Management, Resource Management, Timesheet Reconciliations
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Advance Excel and Power-Point skills (MS Office)
- Good Understanding of iSOWs, Invoicing and Payments
Role and Responsibility:-
Will be working with the BU Heads, and respective PMs and SMs onshore and offshore
Reporting: Create and Publish, Forecast reports for the entire Business unit
Operations Dashboard for Headcount (on bench, billable, Non billable, rolls offs, client wise resources, seconded resources). Operations Dashboard for Open demands. Operations Dashboard for pipeline opportunities
Adhoc reporting as per business requirements
Finance :- Supporting the forecasting and budgeting cycles end to end from Sales to Delivery. Intercompany agreements creation and reviewing. Review Invoices that are billed to client and review any disputes (Time and expenses). Purchase order creation and review. Project code setup. Pursuit code set up.
Resource Management – Working with service line Delivery Managers on all Open demands and ensure that there is supply of resources and coordinate with the RMG team to recruit the resources. Resource allocation. SO creation in R2D2.
Mobility – Visa request. Ticketing. Letters of Assignment. Invite Letters. Track cancelled visas, open visas
Client Visit Experience. Preparation of the Agenda for the client. Coordination with Security for gate pass, company pass. Food Management. Travel management. Hotel Management .Calendar Management. Room bookings
Standard Operating procedures documentation maintained and updated:- Dashboards to be updated. Mobility updates. Client Visit Experience (CVE) updates. Data sensitivity to be maintained and only specific rights to be granted to Delivery Managers and Senior Delivery managers. Distribution List management.
Relationship management with internal stakeholders like Facilities team, IT teams, Finance teams and Audit teams
ITICS: Laptop and Desktops. Finance Project and Task creations. Take care of issues pertaining to BT, NBT Hrs
Logistics. Guest Pass, Cab and Hotel Bookings, Room Bookings, LVIS, Meeting requests, Seat Allocations
Arranging Global events. Facilities team. Medical emergency and Housekeeping. Conference Rooms and Meeting rooms. Retain:– To ensure resources are updated with their relevant skills so that forecasting for client remains accurate. R2D2 will be used for Resource managing and will be a global tool.