Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 3+ years direct Project Management experience
- A background in communications & sales operations in large organizations
- Some experience in change management (nice to have)
What duties will help you grow?
- Managing a project plan/action list for each activity
- Support and facilitation of meetings: preparation, organization, minutes, quarterly & annual summary; Coordinate team conference calls and connections with stakeholders – specifically, Learning, Exec Sponsors, helping prepare the speakers
- Collateral collection (preparing or obtaining content for sessions, reference materials, etc.)
- Managing the audit trail
- Maintaining invite lists and stakeholder maps for each
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish.
- Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings).
- Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
- The latest Apple equipment
- Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms
- A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more)
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is MACS (Marketing And Creative Services) – Capgemini’s in-house agency which provides services across the globe. MACS as a part of Capgemini Business Services unit, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers, and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).